www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

 
Am so tired

The Great SPS upgrade (what, again? :P) begins tomorrow. Things in the works:

  1. Firewall
  2. Replace NFS (which incl: better backup, redundancy, and get rid of the !@#! flock() error)
  3. Improvement in UI and other general workstation stuff

Everything has gotten off to a bad start. The light in the SPS room above the comps just blew itself out about an hour back, our "allowed offtime" starts tomorrow and goes on for only seven days, and the best suggestions only came in yesterday ... gasp! And right now, I'm sitting in SPS supposed to be either working on the firewall or doing my lab stuff but I don't want to do either because I'm so tired ...

I know I should just force myself to finish atleast the lab stuff ... but I have to go to my lab for that, and really, I'm just feeling so completely drained and cold (the latter, courtesy SPS's awesome airconditioning) that I just wanna go off and sleep and sleep and sleep ...

Had completely forgotten just how lonely SPS could get on Saturday nights. Ah well. Can barely keep my eyes open. Hopefully tomorrow will right all wrongs, and clear all paths :P. Or something like that. Good night.

This post was posted by Unknown at 8:24 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home