www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, July 19, 2004

 
Here I Am

I write this from what is, beyond doubt, one of the most interesting views I've come across in NUS. In my two years here, I've looked out of my window at trees, buildings, houses, and - for one rather fun week! - even a wide angle view of the entire KE east wing. But this ...

Let me describe it for you (yes, this post is already about a thousand times saner than any of my others, but I'm in an abnormally sane mood, and so would be grateful if you'd just let that pass :). I look out at a pair of trees. Pine-tree-like-trees, with thin, green windows. That's it. Everything beyond is obscured by several other trees. But - and this is the point that I'm getting at - there's this very nice feeling of green, which I'm finding quite calming right now.

A bit excessively calming (I must hasten to report), as right now I'm feeling very tired and worn out all of a sudden. Might be the moving.

Just one last, minor comment: this is my last move for this academic year. In the last two weeks, I have moved from PGP to Extension A to Old KR. I can sum it up in one sentence, though: it's been like moving from a five-star hotel to a motel to a jungle lodge :P. Can't say I complain too much about the lodge, though.

This post was posted by Unknown at 6:52 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home