www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, September 10, 2004

 
Blown Away!

Today has been one of the best (college) days of my life.

Okay, typical procrastinator me had two assignments to finish and hand up today, one by 9pm, the other by whenever the Prof was going to leave her lab. And naturally I'm up until 4am yesterday night (not wasting my time! working on something! full details in due course!). All the while I was working today, I had to keep stopping every twenty to forty minutes, cos my head would be hurting too badly.

But I managed to get and keep (without a single fine!) an RBR book, get all kinda of nice references, work my tables with the Superior magic of LaTeX, get everything (except the title page ... sigh!) looking oh-so-sexy, and submit it in before the Prof left! (And did she complain sarcastically about how late I was? Nope! A smile and a thank you. I love my profs!).

And then I get back to SPS, ready to get cracking on my assignment due at nine ... only to find it had been postponed to Monday! Wow-oh-wow-oh-wow! Yippee! Yahoo!

Also discovered Scirus - essentially, Google for the science world. Love it already.

What an awesome day!!!

This post was posted by Unknown at 6:58 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home