www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

 
Sidewinder

Okay, my exam this morning didn't go so great ... wasn't too bad, but it's gonna pull my CAP down, I just know it ...

My next exam is in an hour and a half ... and I'm ... just ... so ... relaxed! I don't know. I shouldn't be. I really shouldn't be, but my brain is spinning jumping diving wandering ... and ... dreaming mybiomic dreams, I guess. Sigh. I am so in love, it's probably not even cute any more. And I haven't had much time to spend with my beloved ... come Saturday, and I'll probably spend every non-coding non-labing minute telling whoever'll listen about my mybiomic dreams ...

Of course, I hvae to rememebr that I have one last exam left ... one where I've already screwed up the CAs, so I have to do well! Argh ... last exams are always such a pain ...

Okay, okay, enough mumbling ... things to do, things to do, things to do!

[mood: pipey]

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:35 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home