www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

 
W00t!

Woah - what a day!

Okay, got up ridiculously late :(. Sorta ended up walking into the lab meeting midway. After the meeting, showed Prof my numbers - it's such a kick when your program works correctly (I hope?!) and produces good results, while still being pretty darn flexible (yes, I'm a proud daddy :). Then the day really got into gear.

Despite me being in a totally dazed state, a plan to watch movies was evolved and executed by Kathy, Gwynne and me to go and watch a movie - which we promptly did, stopping only for a delicious Italian late lunch (or early dinner). We ended up watching a Japanese movie (the name escapes me, but will put it back up once I remember) - gloriously fun, both intentionally (I really thought some of the gags) and unintentionally (ain't as bad as some movies I've seen, and more hammy than actually irritating), so had a great time on the whole. Then bummed around on Orchard, chatting about pretty much anything and everything. Lots of food (too much money-wasting, alas) and good company - a brilliant Saturday. Am a little worried about how late I'm going to be waking up tomorrow. Ah, well.

Oh, some basic functionality has appeared on the LifeZero website. Go give it a check, and comment about it on this blog. Thanks!

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:04 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home