www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, March 07, 2005

 
Just Another Day (In Paradise?)

That's an inversion, obviously. Here I am, bitching about how boring, pointless, useless my life is, and I claim to be living in Paradise ... but of course you see how I mean it, Paradise in its other meaning of a place of almost ethereal simplicity, dancing with the ghosts of yesterday (are there any others when you're dead?), where nothing means anything and where decisions don't really do anything, they're just formalities.

As a completely abrupt sideswipe, do you know which is the cutest song in the world? It's this one. It's sheer poetry, isn't it? And the girl, she's so beautifully whimsical ... it's really cute.

Digression aside, yes ... so, it is in fact, another day in Paradise here. Tons to do, of course, but nothing which, in my most humble of opinions, means anything. Makes a difference. Changes stuff.

Of course, I know that's a lifestyle thing, and the only way to change that is to make time for somethign meaningful (like what? like finding something meaningful to do, I guess - ha!). And that ain't going to happen until next week at week. So I listen to music and try and quell my bored, bored soul ...

Another useless digression: since number of people reading this blog have gone up, I might not be writting anything heartrenderingly poignant and personal here any more (but then, honestly, when did I ever?) Instead, if you want to find out how I'm doing, it's best to check out Things People Said and read between the lines. Just a hint.

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:46 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home