www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, February 18, 2005

 
Confusion

I'm a little confused. I say a little, because I don't really have the time to bother about it much, and after the last couple of weeks I guess I'm pretty sure I can handle most things.

Okay, in a nutshell: things are changing around me, and I'm not very sure how to deal with it. Naturally, I'm going to just have to chart out whatever course makes most sense at the point. I mean, what else can I do? The problem is, that the last few days have been kinda bad for me, and I guess I'm just worried that this might drive me to make decision or go down roads where ... I mean, that I'll choose the immediate-gratification option and get myself back into trouble.

Roughly, my options are: pullback (and go back to where I was last few weeks), slide forward (and risk going back to last sem ... or is that a risk? Not sure ...)

On the other side, as long as I can avoid going back to last sem, I guess I'm still ahead of the game ... right? And since things don't look like that can actually get worse, they can only get better ... right?

Okay, not really. The last few sems have been fun and all, but I really don't want to go through all that crap again. I. Really. Don't. Want. To. Go. Through. That. Crap. Again.

Damn, if only it wasn't so tempting ... !

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:40 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home