www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, April 18, 2005

 
Ahem.

Of course, it being exactly one week to my first exam, one assumes that Yvette's Law ("when one must study, one blogs") should be coming into effect - strong - and lo, ho, here we go!

Sorry if I'm talking funny, it's just that I really don't have anything to say, not right now. Life, while not particularly high in the satisfying-work category, ain't bad, and of course life goes on. And I have my friends, and I (generally) end up with something to do on the weekends, and ... what else? Oh, I'm writing again, this nutsy little story about a girl who goes away. Was hoping that'd be fun and relaxing, but if I write it as prose, the only way to do it is to write it from the guy's perspective, and that's boring - not to mention quite wrought, emotionally speaking. Still, I'll work on it after the exams, or whenever.

I could also try and write a play (theatre) version of it: the voyeuristic kick you get from playing around with other people like some kind of crazed puppetmaster - dip, dip, dop - tends to make up for the sadness. Really, the story is sort of intensely depressing, must lighten it up; hmmm ...

Another problem is, my hands hurt if I've been typing on a computer for too long. It'll be okay, I know, but it's still bugging - particularly since my favourite mode of studying involves my computer. A lot.

Ouch, there goes my hand again. Might try and sleep early (yes, before Desperate Housewives ... booh hooh. No, I'm only really sad about missing Arrested Development, much later tonight. Missing that is something I'd really cry about ...)

Well, let's see. If I make it thru D.H., I might try and stay on until A.D. If not, never mind. Feeling slightly nauseous (going on for a while, I'm afraid). And I work better in the mornings.

Is this post too rambly and confusing? Never mind. I'll have something new up here in twenty-four hours, you see if I don't.

This post was posted by Unknown at 9:05 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home