www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, April 25, 2005

 
Supercalifragilisticespialidocious
(I might have mispelt the name of this post :| Apologies). It is now 1:16pm precisely (yeah, ignore the post time). At 5:00pm exactly, I will write my first exam. I am better prepared than I have been for any paper in a while, but I am still nervous like hell. Also, I'm tired. Quite funnily, I'd be sleepy except I had a can 'o' coffee (first in a long time), and so I'm not sleep. Literally not sleepy. Fun. Thanks to to the coffee, I am also very, very jittery. :| Partially it's the coffee, partially it's nervousness. Mostly, it's the coffee. I'll take off until 1:30, then get back to work. Three hours is oodles of time. Lets see what I can get done, yeah :)?

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:59 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home