www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

 
Not my day

Urgh. Waste of a day. On the bright side, resting my arm seems to have worked, and it feels better now.

Will try and sleep. Or something. Hopefully, will make up for it by working harder tomorrow.

I guess tomorrow (Thursday) is when the final, last-push-to-finish begins. Then, there's no stopping until we drag over that thar final line :). As of today, I am getting worried about how "things" will be after exams. I suppose this whole "one hundred days of solitude" will continue, except I will sort of run out of excuses. Well, no, I suspect this holiday I will have excuses 24x7 (lab-lab-lab-lab). It's just that I'll be around more, and you know what that means. If you don't understand this last paragraph, never mind: I just needed to get it out. If you do understand, I'm impressed.

This is funny. There is a story behind this picture. Somewhere.

This post was posted by Unknown at 1:30 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home