www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, May 06, 2005

 
Oh Me, Oh My

Okay, I guess D-day is here at last. My status?

Well, to start off with, thanks to my illness on Wednesday I've reorganised deadlines. Friday (err, Today, actually) is still my do-or-die Get Everything Out The Door day. Which means: it doesn't matter whether or not it WORKS, but it should be doing - or trying to do - EVERYTHING. So that I can bugfix/make things work over the weekend.

Basically, after tomorrow 7pm, I shouldn't have to add a single line of "construction" code to the program at all - just fiddle around with statistics, show Prof what's coming out, modify it as required, etc. I know - roughly - what the output ought to look like, and I think I know (again, roughly) what the user interfaces for everything will look like.

So tired, almost dizzy. But have to keep going, otherwise no chance. Gotta gotta gotta.

Come on.

This post was posted by Unknown at 1:31 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home