www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

 
T-6, we are at T-6 and counting ...

Six hours, that is. Then, I face my stats exam - the one exam which worries me the most, ironically because it's the one I've been paying the most attention to this sem, the one I find most interesting, the one with the best lecturer, and the one which makes the most consistant sense (although I guess in that regard atleast, Evolution is a close second).

I'm so fired up now. Not so much about the play - actually, I'm getting quite nervous as to whether it'll even work - but just about writing, about making up and telling stories. About coming up with something which is, in its own small, humble way, a work of art, like a pot on a potter's wheel, all twisted and convoluted but (hopefully) still recognizable as a pot.

God. So. Amazingly. Unmotivated. To. Work. Aiyee.

On the upside, tomorrow might turn out to be a cool day in the lab.

p.s. Hey, Yvette: is this true?

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:00 am

Comments:

dude, i don't even EARN a million $. but i have student housing...which is a big big bonus. rental here is insane. if i had a million $ i wouldn't be here. i'd be sunning myself in hawaii and leaving my brain to rot in la la land. or maybe not. 

Post a Comment

<< Home