www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

 
Another day, another ... not really

What a total waste of a day. Almost nothing productive achieved whatsoever. My most important contribution I made to my life today will be leaving for home at 8pm, and hopefully sleeping by 10pm, which means I can get up at 6am and come down and WRITE THE STORY I'VE BEEN THINKING OVER FOR THE LAST FIVE DAYS.

On the upside, it's nice to see that in this simulation of Real Life, even a totally unproductive day makes you feel like some (if baby) steps were achieved - I have a Plan for the Export function (the just-renamed FastaBlaster) of TaxonDNA, I have a Request For Quickly Resolving a Bug which I hope to get done with by Saturday at the latest (making for one happy user :p), made plans to watch a movie with a friend after the movies, and made a first (if unsuccessful) attempt at writing "snobol". I have no idea how I'm going to get the writing thing done, but let's see. It'll probably come out all wrong, but I'd rather it came out all wrong on the internet - I can always fix it, and it's nice to have a record. I was re-reading some of my old stuff, and they aren't that bad (if I little lacking in story, among many other things ...).

In other news, I had a dream this morning where I met, I think, three girls in all within the dream, and developed minor crushes on all of them. All of them. And I don't remember anything about any of them now. Sigh. Such is life.

Oh: and a weird, sad news story for all to read and ponder.

This post was posted by Unknown at 8:13 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home