www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 
My personal WTF

 if(seq_name.toString().trim() != "" && seq_seq.toString().trim() != "") {
  if(names.get(seq_name.toString()) == null) {
   names.put(seq_name.toString(), new Integer(spid));
   sequences.add(spid, seq_seq);
   spid++; // so the next one will be 'new'
  } else { 
   int my_spid = 0;
   my_spid = ((Integer)names.get(seq_name.toString())).intValue();
   StringBuffer tmp = (StringBuffer)sequences.get(my_spid);
   sequences.remove(my_spid);
   sequences.add(my_spid, tmp.append(seq_seq));
  }
 } else {
  throw new FormatException("Error in file on line " + lineno + ": something wrong with this line! Is there a illegible sequence on that line?");

Something wrong with the code, more like ... and the programmer!

(p.s. If you write programs, you should really check out The Daily WTF)

This post was posted by Unknown at 7:26 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home