www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

 
Sigh

(I'm getting tired of starting my blogs with a sigh, but it's almost over! Let me have my sighs when I want doggone it!)

So: first paper tomorrow. Very badly prepared thus far, but hopefully will pull myself together later today. There's not an awful lot in the lecture notes, it's mostly about the “understanding”, which is not something which will change dramatically within 24 hours. If not, well ... it'll be a nice push to study-like-a-maniac through next week before my next (and final!) cluster of exams right at the end of exam period.

Life seems very nice right now - probably it's the sleeping in on Sunday that makes it so :), despite my one bad dream (don't you hate dreams that make you feel like they're happening in the room in which you're sleeping?)

Enough procrastination. Better get working.

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:22 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home