www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, April 21, 2006

 
Sigh ...

What a painful semester. I have to make the necessary caveats and point out that (a) this goal was FAR from completed as I would have liked it to have been, and (b) that it’s not even entirely over yet. I’ve still got EVERY SINGLE EXAM, when I will go down and try to expound on what little I managed to learn at all this very horrible semester. Multiple sighs.

On the up-hand, NO MORE HOMEWORK. Ever. Really. Well, until/unless I get back to school. I’m really, really, really looking forward to be only forced to focus on one (or five, or nine) things rather than on five totally unrelated things, plus another two totally unrelated, PLUS whatever it is that it is that I want to do in my spare time. Of course, it might be a complete, unremittable disaster, but I don’t think that’s going to stop me from wanting it anyway. =)

This post was posted by Unknown at 8:37 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home