www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

 
Ugh.

Feels sick. Is (probably) sick. And my life right now consists mostly of me diligently not doing what I should, and forcing me to do what I must - badly.

I know it's almost over, and that makes me happy, but my grades are going to be really, truely, genuinely horrible this sem, and I really don't want to face up to that just yet. Besides which I don't have a place to live in after May 14, I don't have a job, and the two (or three) things I really want to do - aren't happening. All in all, not a very happy or positive set of circumstances.

What a year it's been. Honestly. Can't wait until college spits me out, and I get something vaguely resembling my own time again, even if I have to fail all my modules to do this. Moans, groans, sighs.

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:38 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home