www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

 
(Further) Updates

Err, anything else? I'm sure I started this entry to say something ... did you know that John Kenneth Gilbraith died recently? I think that this drawing is brilliant but I don't know why? That I'm trying to write a short story collection about death, and which I do not care to expand on right this minute? That I might - gasp, shock and horror! - be getting slight urges and pushes in the direction I want the rest of my life (or atleast the localised version thereof) to go, which - more from an excess of possible hope - I'd rather not think about right this minute.

Oh, for a few hours sleep!

Update (5:40am): I suddenly remembered what I had started this blog post to write down: isn't it awesome that I can significantly reduce my physical wear-and-tear after an all nighter -- just by drinking adequate lemonaid? Yes, the power of ascorbic acid rejuvenates me, or at any rates pushes me through into the new day. Tomorrow (err, today), it shall be tested all the way to 3:00pm on this stuff. No joke.

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:23 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home