www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 
Phase Three

I don't know if I've ever posted this, but if not, well, here it is again.

Marriage, haha. Can't even think that word out without getting simultaneous goosebumps and giggling. Oh well. That's probably how I used to think of sex, once upon a long time, come to think of it. How times change.

I've been hoping I'd have something interesting to blog about for post #400, just around the corner, but ... nope. Doesn't look like it. I'll probably pimp the blogs I read (Popagandhi's back in town, Amit's still at it, tomorrow.sg's gotten kinda slow. My own contributions to the blogsphere are slow, but I suppose/hope/pray that Once I get back from India things can be suitably kicked into gear again, etc.

Speaking of which, I've finally booked tix. Via Sri Lanka, of all places. Let's see how that goes.

Am also cycling now, semi-regularly, which is good fun. Am nicely tired out now; let's see if I can keep it up, which is of course the harder part of the whole endeavor. I managed 8-odd kilometres today: this I know, because I finished both the entire West stretch (2.3kms) and the East stretch (2kms), as well as getting from the end of the East stretch back to the end of the West stretch, which I managed via Commonwealth Ave (scary!, particularly around the Clementi area), and then via Clementi Ave 6 and Faber Hills - which is FUN. Also, am very impressed that I could figure out the Clementi Ave 6/Faber Hills thingie after only going that way just once. Oh well, something to talk about.

I like navigating. Oddly enough, for someone who is so unresponsive with your usual adrenaline-linked stuff (diving, rollercoasters, etc.), I think I really enjoy the dangers of cycling: trying to keep track of buses, cars, taxis, in bad light conditions, while not getting run over. And because nobody wants to run you over, it's really safer than it looks, but scary nonetheless. You quickly acquire quite a long list of that-could-have-been-the-end-of-me moments, not counting the millions of hey-i-shouldn't've-done-thats, etc. I'm rambling, I know; beg pardon, but my mind is somewhat scattered right about now, I shrug and beg pardon again, and don't know what I'm saying or why I'm saying what I'm saying, I'm saying it just to say something to have something with which to say.

Ah the joy and satisfaction which comes from being tired from having a list of things which to do they must be done by tomorrow hopefully by lunch and of course this well might mean a nice long cycling ride for me all the way down down into town down to the place where I buy my tickets and then maybe hopefully figure out tomorrow just what it is that remains to be done and how things are going to be arranged and how they're going to end up like you know by the end of the month or so, I guess. Let's see.

Gah - I'm tired of this whole let's see, let's see business; I wish things would just happen, you know? So much is waiting for the immigration papers etc. to happen, and so much is waiting for ... I don't know. Singapore stay, phase three? Something like that.

Phase three.

This post was posted by Unknown at 10:28 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home