www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, June 02, 2006

 
Isn't Man Amazing?

(P.C. notes: Man = "Human", Amazing = "Astounding | Incredible | Unbelievable / etc")

Sometimes, it seems, there's entire levels at which you work and function: love, loss, adventure, work, action, responsibility, memories (I had a major attack of the last on Orchard today; no fewer than three crushes/girls remembered. Awesome.)

Then a lot of fun Ikea-shopping (fun!, even if a lot of the stuff I wanted is out of the immediate budget). I am one mattress, one pillow, and one computer/TV table 'richer'. And the computer table I assembled myself! It was just like Lego[tm] (although I need a screwdriver), and it's not *quite* done yet (there's holes you gotta make so that the table isn't sitting on the ground, wood-to-wood, it has little plastic pegs to sit on, which need the holes to be screwed on to the wood with. Sorry if that's at all hard to read at all. Mea culpa).

Partially, I feel like just taking tomorrow off unpacking and getting my bicycle fixed and just forgetting about the Thailand trip, and yet I can't help but feel it'll be a teensy, weensy bit of a cop-out. Let's see. Tomorrow, then.

This post was posted by Unknown at 1:48 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home