www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

 
Distances

I am 3,894 kms from where I was born, 3,221 kms from where my parents live. Err, okay. I'd love to go all melanocolic and ask how far everybody is "from home", with a wistful sigh. None of that happening any time soon, I'm afraid.

My latest non-sensical crush is on Bukit Timah. After having crossed it thrice in the last week (going to N.'s house last weekend, walking back from the same, and then to S.'s house two days ago), I can't look at it without this overwhelming urge to cycle there. Ugh.

A quick ponder over relevant maps reveals that it's not really all that far neither. Oh, temptation!

As a side point, StreetDirectory now has Google-style pop-up thingies on the mini map. Odd.

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:26 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home