www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

 
Sleeplessness, dreamingses

I hate waking up feeling drowsy and sick, particularly after a dream which - while not exactly graphic horror - Just Wasn't Right, either. And now I have to decide whether or not to go over for the Flickr photoshop thingie ...

I guess I don't have much of an excuse: there are guys going to be turning up at one, and it's still only 11:30. And ... hey, look, Mythbusters is on!

So: it's now 1:00pm, and I'm in a majorly vegetative state right about now. Then again, there's nothing particularly interesting at home, except the Internet, and you know how interesting *that* can be.

So: it's now 10:39pm. I did end up going ...

So: it's now 01:56am, tomorrow. It's been a nice, just-by-myself kind of day, which are nice and ... I don't know. Refreshing? Plus, I got a teensy weensy little bit of exercise done, which is really pretty nice too. So, all in all, it was good. I'm going to get my hopes up for tomorrow, though: I'd like to get out earlier and take more photos =).

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:03 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home