www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, September 22, 2006

 
Today

Things might be on a very slight upslide today. Very slight, mind - upslides are hard to measure at all, and anything which looks like an upslide might just as easily be a downslide, and all that - but I feel less absolutely sick, less ... incapable of just about anything, for want of a better way to put it. My stomach is still borderline wonky, and I can see going to sleep at (atleast) 3am isn't going to help matters much, and - much the worse of the list - while my eye hasn't twitched in a while, it still doesn't feel on top of its game.

Sigh. One assumes that there must be a way to take a few days off work 'just because', but haven't really looked into it. As it is, things ought to be a whole lot more relaxed next week, and I am going to take full advantage of the weekend to do absolutely nothing stressful etc. Next week should also be easier because everybody's going to be in Japan, so. Except that I have to work on the blasted website. Sighs, multiple, repetitive.

Haven't really thought about the possible-issues thing at all. Typical. I honestly don't have the guts to right now. What's the use in falling if I know there's no safety net? Better to keep walking the tightrope, eh?

Ironically, the most consistantly nice thing in my life right now is reading Don Quixote before going to sleep. Rarely get through more than a page or two, considering how tired and sleepy I am, but it's fun, interesting, meditative. And then there's nothingness waiting at the end of the Sandman's tunnel.

Still, I'd like to feel better.

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:28 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home