www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

 
Daydreamings

So: I went to see the doctor today. Apparently, all my issues are caused by lack of sleep. Of course, I am getting adequate sleep lately - so the Doc thinks the sleep is being disturbed by my strange and fearsome dreams. Which he links back to my still being subconsciously grieving over everybody who died this year.

Which brings things 'round to the Kübler-Ross model of grief. I like it when things go round, even if that means being on the verge of tears atleast twice today.

Have slept well (with dreams, I think) for a while already, and will be back in bed after Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. So let's see how it goes. Am going to just take things a little easy for a while, I guess. Sigh. Hates being sick, psychosomatic or nonpsychosomatic. And woke up - and still - feel kinda pukey, and not quite right in the stomach. Maybe I should get me some 7UP.

Speeches at the UN GA are kind of interesting. It's nice going mano-a-mano - sort of - on International Politics. Makes it all seem less mixed up some how. Am thinking of restarting Radio Genocide, maybe on Blogger Beta (yes, with categories!). Let's see how that goes.

Interestingly, there's a whole different 'Stages of Mourning' thing in Judaism. Ah, the joys of random wikisurfing =). Although I suppose that's really another circle closing, isn't it?

This post was posted by Unknown at 11:47 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home