www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 
Mumblings

Quote of the day is way over on Slashdot. Sums up the programmer's problem pretty well, I think.

NaNoWriMo is about to start - check out my pretty new NaNoBadge on the left. Will I start writing tonight? Lord, I hope not.

Just got MP3 ringtones working on my phone. It was oddly hard to do. Moving some more songs on, which might lead to Great Pain or Great Pleasure. It's nice to actually use the darn thing again somemore.

Something (this is here strictly for future reference, so no, I'm not 'splaining it) happened yesterday, which put what happened just after the Ides of March, 2000, into context, just a little, and it wasn't half as bad as it might have been supposed to be - I mean, I never really thought it'd be bad at all, but, well, I wondered how I'd react, and, err, now I know. Not too badly, it turns out. Very nice.

Anything else? No. NaNoWriMo starts 'tomorrow' - which in my case means three hours from now. Rivka will be starting a whole day later =). Good stuff.

This post was posted by Unknown at 8:24 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home