www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

 
Up at 5!

Yeah, but it's not all bad, really. Except that I'm still going to be sleep-deprived in the latter parts of the day. But getting (precisely) six hours of sleep every night isn't a completely bad thing, and for the first time in a while, my sleeping hours have corresponded (vaguely) with Real World Sleeping Hours (11pm-5am), so, again, not a dead loss. Actually, I might even make it to the late sixes or sevens or so before getting completely sleepy!

My lust for a new laptop rushes on unabated, particularly after realising that NUS Notebook Offer prices aren't really that great. Latest focus: a (possibly hypothetical) Lenovo Thinkpad R60 with ATI Radeon X1300 Mobility. If I do buy it, it will be my first computer with a dedicated graphics card. Oh my.

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 5:25 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home