www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, April 02, 2007

 
April 2, post #596, and I feel fine

Well, no, not fine, fine, but certainly better than last week. More, I don't know, vim in my step, or something. I guess.

I got to debug C code last night. My old adversary, scanf, no less. It was fun.

I've also been catching up on long-neglected blog-commenting (and an especial shoutout to Snake Anthony, whose blog I haven't commented on in a long while!)

Hey! I get publish! How cool is that? Popagandhi also get publish, but in a much cooler way, obviously, but I'm happy with my own wee little bit o' fame, too.

Just bought Heinz's Horseradish Sauce today. That stuff is amazing with cheese! Beautiful, beautiful!

And a page on Piet Hein's Grooks. Those things are amazingly beautiful, and incredibly insightful too. This one, for instance:

Naive you are
if you believe
life favours those
who aren't naive.

I'm also writing; it's an entirely for-fun piece (the language! it makes me laugh just looking at it, but it's fun to write in - sort of overzealously imaginative, almost surrealistically so (the similes and metaphors are strewn haphazardly across the floor, etc.). But, hey, anything interesting right now is A-okay.).

Am dreading going in to work today for several reasons. Maybe I'll fall asleep now, and go in at one. Maybe I won't, and I'll go in at ten anyway. Let's see.

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 6:56 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home