www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, March 26, 2007

 
Yay Bangladesh!

So we've got two Asian teams in the Super Eights. Goodie. It'll be interesting to see how the others react to Australia and South Africa ... we'll find out soon enough, Bangladesh's first match is against the Aussies!

Having an aircon is nice, especially now that mine has gotten all the bad smell out of its inside. Pity it doesn't turn off, though.

Suddenly struck me today in conversations with Ifti (not Ifty, mind) that I could go batshit crazy with my one-time Lego obsession, now that I had the financial capability to do something about it, etc. A bit of Googling revealed these guys, who also have a very healthy set of train legos! On the downside, Lego trains have many restrictions, but it's probably a lot more fun than, say, buying and setting up a "proper" system.

It's expensive enough that it's not an impulse buy, but I will keep it in mind next time I'm bored!

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 6:14 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home