www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

 
Post #600

Didn't sleep much last night (3-4 hours or something), so here I am in bed again early in the afternoon. With any luck (ha!) I'll be awake in four hours or so, and fresh enough to embark on a long-delayed expedition to Orchard. Thanks to being up, I was able to watch Bangladesh decisively beat South Africa; a pretty nice movie, and one of my favouritest movies ever, so it wasn't all bad. I was sort of resigned to staying up all night tonight, but with my somewhat altered schedule, who knows what'll happen tomorrow?

Oh, and also: my sister's birthday! Happy birthday, sister! Her presents are downstairs, and hopefully the means to have them delivered home will become available soon ...

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 1:06 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home