www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

 
Good times

It's been a nice week. Lots (far too much) of rushing around, but good food (Subways; hey, it's better than prata!), good company, and very nice computer games. Also: room is nice, neighborhood is nicer, books - oh! books, I finally gave Ursula K. Le Guin a try, and can only regret I didn't try them earlier. Good stuff, that; science fiction in an old-school, Star Trek sense I really find interesting.

I, err, I think that might actually be all for now. Tomorrow: who knows? Hopefully, something exciting and productive, something which will generate me pictures to be putting online etc. In other words, oh God no computer games please oh please oh please please.

Silly Gaurav. Computer games are for weekends! So what are weekends for then, I wonder?

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 1:39 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home