www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

 
"Bloody typical, they've gone back to metric without telling us!"

In keeping with my recent "buy, buy, buy!" mood, I've today purchased Brazil. I was going through a "omg why oh why" thing, but now that the movie's started, it's all vanished - this movie is absolutely worth it! The beauty of the visuals, the sharpness of the wit, and the fantastic soundtrack make up for anything. So, hurrah me!

OMG Gordon Kaye is in here as well! Tiny role, but there you go. Wowzer.

Another quote: "You must have hopes ... wishes ... dreams!" "No, nothing - not even dreams!" (Cut to dream). You can see why it's so easy to love this movie.

Got books, as well: one by Saramago, the Annie Proulx short-story collection which contains Brokeback Mountain, Three Men On A Boat by Jerome K. Jerome, and Eric by Terry Pratchett. So I'll have stuff to do if I'm to be all sick and whatnot.

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 9:50 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home