www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, August 22, 2008

 
Sickness and Health

Am sitting in bed watching My Name Is Earl, which I'd forgotten how well it ages. My second viewing, and every episode is as great as it was the first time around. Unbelievably funny, and it's not even my favourite episode yet. On television this minute: Season 2 ep 4, the the "Time After Time" sequence. Sheer brilliance! And yay!

Was so sick all day today that I completely forgot my tooth was aching. Had horrible KFC food for dinner. I'm avoiding so many people on chat it's not even funny (interestingly, nobody likely to read my blog, so this is all good). Read a play after ages today, which is always nice.

There's a Flickr meetup this Sunday, so um, yeah. Might go in the interest of being a bit more outgoing or whatnot. Let's see how much I change my mind by Sunday.

Two other things: am getting Brazil on Saturday. Brazil! The other thing involved Mars being as big as the moon in Aug 2003, but I guess that's not really important at all.

Labels: , , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:30 am

Comments:

Ah yes, the other thing was that I applied for my first credit card today. Yay me! 

nobody likely to read ur blog - hee hee :P 

It's true! Despite my blog being fairly easy to find and all. Ah, well. 

Post a Comment

<< Home