www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

 
I wish
  1. I had the strength to write a proper blog entry.
  2. Was not rushing so much on PT3, and had time to "enjoy the scenery" as it were.
  3. There wasn't so much happening this month. Family trip! Moving house! Finding house! Grr.
  4. My mouth was enjoying greater pleasure. Stress makes me bite my cheeks, causing awful gashes, and sometimes I get toothaches which come and go. Grr and all that.
  5. The Goon Show was on more than one ruddy time a week. But not all the time - there can be too much of a good thing, you know.
  6. I had the energy to do something interesting before falling asleep.
  7. I could be sure that I will fall asleep, and not toss and turn all night. Then again, in the aircon, in that sheer comfort, I'm not sure relaxation will be optional.
  8. I had a car, but that's silly, both in my finanical situation and particularly considering my unwillingness to work with large mechanical things.

Also, I wish I was watching Brazil this weekend. But hey, can't have everything, right?

Labels: , ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:56 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home