www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

 
And again

Okay, this is definitely worse than it's ever been before. If I can keep this thing going until the end of the month, I can buy Leopard/Time Capsule next month, do a complete backup, and then send my baby in for replacement. I've got my photos and e-mails backed up, but seriously; I'm going to be buying Leopard/Time Capsule anyway, so I might as well get it done now and be sure everything's going to be restored when the new computer gets here.

I'm leaking money like there's no tomorrow though, so: bad, but what to do. The fact that my backups got categorized into "stuff to possibly keep" is worrying, too.

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 10:14 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home