www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

 
Just great

Less than a week after Apple finally acknowledges the NVidia graphics problem bug, my laptop starts showing signs of a relapse. Luckily, the 'hold-down-T-while-booting-then-reboot' thing worked now, but who knows for how long? Brr, scary.

On the good side, my last Twitter read: Finished Gears Of War, a bit of Half Life 2, bought newly released Saramago book and two others, ate three Ramlys, and soon will chill out with pizza and BSG. Not a bad weekend! The BSG didn't happen, but I saw American Beauty for the first time since 2004 (maybe), which is awesome. I remember how awestruck I was by it then; it's easy to feel that way about something again. No, it's unusual; which is why its ease is impressive.

Ah, well. Whatever. I call home now, then bed, then a very stressful week ahead. PaperTerminal Alpha FTW!

Labels: ,

This post was posted by Unknown at 11:46 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home