www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, March 26, 2004

 
Argh
Here we go again. Again, mind. Not once, not twice, but just bally again. Argh this is just so frustrating and irritating I could scream. Or cry. Or both. Never mind. You probably don't get what I'm saying. That's perfectly all right. Okay, a bit you will (hopefully) get. (Yeah I know I'm being sarcastic, but can I help that? Dun think so. Plus, this is a blog, ain't it? The goal is to get your e-motions out, ain't it (and btw, if you think that I'm using a lot of italics, bear in mind that as I'm typing this, I have to type 'em' in square brackets, then '/em' in the same. So it's a lot more irritating on my side, but it feels nice to 'get it out' and all, so never mind (oh, brackets within brackets; excuse me. It's a hacker thing))). Went off, had a chat, got back. The answer: to not stress, to not worry. To wait patiently for the One True Road. To not stress, for to be stressed is to be miserable. If you are miserable, you have already lost in the game of life :).

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:53 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home