www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

 
Why that no good ... ermm ... ermm ...

It's 9:30pm on a Sunday evening. I have a test tomorrow morning at 10am, an RBR due back by 9am, and an assignment due at 12nn (intelligent observers will note that this effectively means the assignment is due back at 9am, since I'll have to go to the library then and stuff). This, considering how much sheer grades are resting on the next twelve hours or so, can-not be good.

Oh, and IVLE ain't working too good right now.

And and and several other issues are still very unresolved and uncertain.

And and and and I have to go down to NUH and *eat* something now.

But: everything feels suprisingly good. This is very, very scary - what happens when I fall off this pedestal of a high I seem to be sitting on? But I should probably be grateful that there is a pedestal to hold me up a lil while more, just a little higher than before.

This post was posted by Unknown at 9:42 pm

Comments:

NUH food was yucky, as always. But guess what? The assigment is due in by FIVE pm tomorrow, not TWELVE. One of those mistakes you can really kick/kill yourself for the next day, I guess :) 

Post a Comment

<< Home