www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, October 08, 2004

 
Blood without a cause

The world can be such a frightening place. It always scares me, sectarian violence. You-and-me-are-different violence (possibly, because I feel as different from everybody else as possible; so if it's really you-and-me-are-different, then that should be my brain-guts-blood scattered across a dirty road in Pakistan). It's so senseless and hurtful. I can understand the kind of rage that would drive someone to kill, sort of; but I'm thinking jealousy, I'm thinking anger, I'm thinking frustration, I'm thinking hate. This - killing because they're different, this I don't get. At all. At all at all. Thank god there is still some precious beauty in the world.

This post was posted by Unknown at 1:09 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home