www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

 
Life, or something like it

Life? I don't know, I can't say. I've spent all of today morning since I got up lying around on my soft mattress, just sort-of letting everything go, and it feels good. Now about to go bathe and then head off for another exhausting day of running around like an insane maniac, but that's another story.

Well, among other things, I've been wondering *what* I need a girlfriend for (assuming, of course, that I actually do need a girlfriend) and ... well, okay, I'm not going to share my thoughts here out in the open and stuff, but I'm having some ideas. They'll take some time to crystallize and come out, but it's better than what I started with, so that's interesting. But then again, it's linked up with a lot of other stuff that's happening in my life, so there's no saying when it, a part, or everything might change all-of-a-sudden and wash all my thoughts away ... but then, that's even more interesting, right?

Had a bit of a burn out yesterday; thankfully, I still have friends I can call and chat with randomly :). It's such a relief sometimes ... but I'm the kinda person who's always very nervous about my friends, just sort of worried that they'll melt away one night and ... and ... and ... then again, I'm the kind of person stupid enough to worry about something like this, and not do anything about it, like make and keep a wide group of friends or something.

Now is also the most removed I've been from ... the situation ... since ever. Since a year and a half back. Which is, let me be honest here, scary. Scary in a diffused, out-of-sense scary. In a what's-going-to-happen-next! kind of scary. Ah well. The only way onward is forward, so ...

This post was posted by Unknown at 11:25 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home