www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, October 09, 2004

 
I'm Doomed

No, for real, this time. I've just realised it. If I can stay up until 4am, working on something as blindingly unimportant as a webpage, on a Saturday early morning, then I am - in fact - officially doomed. It's sad, it's pathetic, it's evil.

It's also very, very fun :).

Oh, and I skipped exercise tonight as well. My bad :(. Will get back into it tomorrow, unless I take up the free ticket to the KE bash, but I doubt it, really. Not like I'm going to have much fun or anything - ermmm, I guess, anyway. Should I? Shouldn't I? I'll probably be debating this until late tomorrow night, but that's alright too, isn't it? ;)

Sometimes, it's just beautiful to feel so ... so ... young ...

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:00 am

Comments:

beautiful to feel young.. and it is this that allow you to forgo sleep, but still.. the consequence is that we still need to sleep more after that to make up for the loss of sleep...
*shrug* i think i crashed for more than 8 hours these two days, so i can't compare.. hehe....
have you been working on 'names'? not recently? the double entries and stuff are kinda weird.
but news look really nice now.. ^^ 

Post a Comment

<< Home