www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

 
T-6:30 and counting

The bright side: exams finish in eight and a half hours.

The sad side: I am in absolutely no mood to work, sleepy as hell, tired, bugged, bored, dead. And beyond-caring, almost. Today I managed to talk, really talk, with Janani about the whole last-few-months thing, and boy, its so much easier now that the thing is somewhat behind me ... and whatever, it's sorta reassuring and everything, that I can still just sit back and look at the situation and wonder what the best thing to do next would be.

Incidently, Janani says the best thing to do is to not plan it out, but just to take it as it comes. New insight: my biggest fear is that I'll get really badly hurt with this whole thing, but ... apart from the possibility that getting hurt might be my ticket out of this place, it's also possible that the pain just won't be as bad as I expect ... ?

Another thought: I sucked this semester. Bad. But last semester was even worse. So: I'm getting better! :P. Yeah, well. Probably just wait and see where it all goes.

p.s. stomach was acting up a bit yesterday, but now it's fairly okay. Am going to take this Sunday off. Told my mum about it, and she was like, it's because you're not sleeping properly!! If I'm not okay by mid-next week, I'll just take S's advice and go see a doctor. Just worried in case it is serious and there are complications late before I leave Singapore. My hand was hurting pretty bad yesterday. I swear, this Sunday, I'm just going to be sleeping IN!

Crap, should get back/to work ... :I

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:25 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home