www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Friday, November 26, 2004

 
Thanksgiving 2004

Thanksgiving day! (Okay, okay, so I'm one day late, but I was dead tired yesterday, so you'll just have to bear with me.

Atleast partially, this post is a prelude and run-in to my real thanksgiving day: Dec 31st. New years have always been monumental events for me, atleast in the looking-back-on-it-all sense, and this year I have a lot to look back on - mostly, I regret to say, stupid things. Not bad things - bad things are those which hurt you, and the aches and pains of last year have been mostly bearable, but stupid things, things which have been upsetting or irritating or just entirely pointless for one reason or another (or none at all).

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:17 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home