www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Monday, March 07, 2005

 
A Pink Carnation and a Pickup Truck
First Law of College Blogging: Rate of posting is always directly proportional to the number of things on your list of things which have to be finished by that night.
(I believe Yvette has postulated this previously, and was considering naming it "Yvette's Law", but figured she might not like that ... so the First Law of College Blogging it is).

One day, sometime soon, my skin will stop hurting and my report will be done and my stomach will be alright and things will make sense again. And I will have somewhere to go on weekends, something to do which is beyond the tedium of school, studies and lab work.

Life will come. Maybe, meaning. And ... love? Is it too much to hope for?

This post was posted by Unknown at 4:36 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home