www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

 
Kitties Rock!

Proof undeniable.

P.S. Queen of Wands is my latest discovery: a mature, adult comic of great fun. It's quite bizarre, and quite a lot of fun - the two things I crave most in my online comics. Too bad it's stopped completely now, although I'll be waiting to see if the writer comes up with something else equally interesting ...

P.P.S. Life is good. Just finished the SysAd training today, Sujatha's back in town (although I haven't been able to meet up with her yet), maps are coming along very, very slowly - but just barely, picked up LOADS of good books from the library, and by flicking between Yahoo radio and Beatles-a-rama, I'm picking up lotsa great music. Downers: trip to Taman Nagera have been shelved, maps are slow in finishing and boring like hell, and there still isn't anything really major happening in my life. But I'm getting over things and moving on and stuff, and that's good. Maybe, temporary. But let's see. Even if it's just a temporary respite, it's very, very welcome :).

This post was posted by Unknown at 9:40 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home