www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Sunday, May 15, 2005

 
New Room, New Time, bring on the Globetrekker's Theme

... which just happens to be my personal "everything's-changing-and-I've-got-my-everything's-changing-blues-but-wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" theme song :).

I'm in my new room now. UNSPEAKABLY COMFORTABLE. Seriously. Wow. This is the most comfortable I've been in Singapore, ever. This is actually more comfortable than my room in Bangalore. Really. I am amazed, shocked, and - in a coupla hours - will be most relaxed.

Had an awesome weekend. For the first time in ages, I hit the streets and went shopping. Mostly window (laptops - oooh! pretty! - and books), but my wallet has been lightened by making some acquisitions of the musical area ... I know possess some of my favourite songs. I won't name names, but the song mentioned at the start of this pool was a surprise, overly expensive, but definitely appreciated inclusion.

Am thinking more and more about the magazine idea. It'll work, if it can be promoted, and it could really get somewhere if we can get a lot of people interested. A slow start might be good for getting the software and stuff working. And it's an exciting idea.

The problems are two-fold: making people excited, then making people work for essentially no money (at first). Tricky. Also, what would Singaporeans make of one more magazine? Would they switch away from the exp. magazines? Would we be able to keep competition at bay? All tricky questions. Requires lots of thinking.

Will think in Malaysia :P. Right now, I've got some heavy duty mapping to do. Aiyee, God defend me from all this boring mapping ...

This post was posted by Unknown at 7:25 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home