www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 
Isn't that just how it is?

So here I am, in SPS, hungry, tired, dazed. And just a little bit scared. There are about a million different ways things could change between now and next week Tuesday, and not all of them are very pleasant. Most of them make no sense whatsoever, and yet we blindly accept them and move on. Such, they say, is life, and what can we, mere insignificant atoms in the fluid of time, dare say?

It's quite cool, being literally too tired to do anything, to even think about doing anything. That's something, although I'm not really sure how good or bad a thing that is.

I need a vacation. I need to get my bike fixed. Since I'm going to turn up at lab on time tomorrow (in shoes, shaved, nice T-shirt, etc.), it'll be a good chance to scoot off at five-ish - or even, God forbid, in the afternoon! - and get the darn thing done once and for all.

Of course, it is also perfectly possible that this time Tuesday next there will be no improvements on the bicycle front. This, too, is a face of life, and something we must accept as well.

p.s. I'm not kidding about being scared. Just a little.

p.p.s. I'm also not kidding about the shave.

This post was posted by Unknown at 9:45 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home