www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 
Plans

Get back to work tomorrow. This is important. I have really been taking it easy this weekend.

Get moving again. Bicycle, bus, train, feet. Whatever it takes. I need to get moving because, standing still, I get really incredibly obnoxiously bored. Besides which, it'll give me time to think, dream, be, which would right now be very, very nice.

Listen to more music? Not really practical until I get more CDs = buy CDs = spend money = need money = need job. So a job is important, etc. and of course this I know, But it'll keep.

What else? God, I haven't been this sleepy in a while. Better sleep patterns. Better eat patterns. A better, more interesting, more intense, more lived life. You never know when you might abruptly need to context switch into a serious, semi-panicked state of mind, and it's always nice to have something to fall back on.

This post was posted by Unknown at 2:47 am

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home