www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 
Or ...

... not. Sometimes life is like this, and sometimes it isn't, and I'm not so sure it really matters whether or not it is; life is as life goes, and that never changes.

To flip over to something completely different, it's my second day of working in lab today. Yes, I came to school on time both days, and I have been working pretty consistently. Most of yesterday was spent in detailing and thinking about the bugs I've got lined up, and most of today was spent in fixing one of the bugs - which, unfortunately, means the mini-management part of the job is over (atleast for now), and it's code-monkey-ing for the next few days. Sigh.

Speaking of the next few days, my cup runneth over with chores. Apart from the usual (buy soap, buy apples, fix bike - which is being Pushed Forward Forever again), there's the whole moving-house list to handle, which is starting to scare me just a little bit. So, to calm myself down a little:

Roughly. Doesn't sound too bad. I need a vacation, not just any vacation: this one.

Oh well. Back to code.

This post was posted by Unknown at 12:56 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home