www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

 
Takes a deep breath, and ...

It's over!

Well, okay, not yet, but I figure I might as well write about this now, as - with any luck - I'm going to be too busy going nuts tomorrow to really care about sitting down at a computer and doing the whole talking-it-all-through, although there are a couple of important blog posts I need to make:

There's a coupla other things I'd like to blog about, but those are probably on top of the list right now. Some of 'em will be settled in the next few days, some will take longer, this is how it is, there can be no other way, that would be silly.

God - I cannot wait until it's over! Eventually (I'm guessing Sunday) the whole oh-my-god-I'm-no-longer-in-school-what-is-to-become-of-me sensation is going to hit, but I'm going to see how much I can enjoy things before they run away with me ...

This post was posted by Unknown at 3:45 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home