www.flickr.com

Latestest

This can usually be found on Twitter.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 
Updaten

So: not today, then.

In other news, I have two free tickets to the premiere of The Da Vinci Code tomorrow. The reviews thus far have been uniformally bleak (20%; that is actually impressively bad). But it's free, so I'm not complaining. Well, actually, I am, amn't I? That's what I'm here for after all. Sigh.

Still, just getting away-from-it-all in airconditioned comfort on the house looks like a potentially fun set up, so let's see how it goes. And yes, that means I probably will go, despite all the many reasons I shouldn't.

Va bgure arjf: V jbhyq whzc RIREL fvatyr gvzr nalobql pnzr gb gur qbbe gbqnl, whfg gb frr jub vg jnf. Tbe oyvzrl.

This post was posted by Unknown at 10:41 pm

Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home